It doesn’t matter where you stay. You may be staying in a big apartment or in a landed property and both places need monitoring for security purposes. Some owners arm their whole house with a security alarm systems but others prefer to install hidden spy cameras to monitor movements in and around their house.
Spy camera is becoming a hot selling device for home and office security. There are many types of spy camera and you will need to make sure you get a good one. Spy cameras are very tiny security cameras that are not easily noticeable. Tips on how to choose a good spy camera:
- A good spy camera should have a big memory to store a lot of footage.
- It should be able to capture footage of good quality and that can be used for references.
- It should be able to record footage even at night with very low light.
- It can be connect via a Wi-Fi or USB with another device, such as a mobile phone, laptop, or a PC.
- Some spy cameras come with a microphone. If possible get one to record audio as well.
- Get a good quality camera that will last.
If you want to monitor and record a film at night, you will need a spy camera with a night vision mode. A motion-activated camera will be good if you intend to monitor a particular area. If the camera sends data to other devices, then you will need to decide whether you want a wi-fi spy camera or a USB spy camera. The hidden spy cameras can be hidden in all kinds of common objects, such as alarm clock, phone charger, smoke detector, soft toy, etc.
Besides the hidden spy camera system, having some safety devices in your house will come in handy if a break in happens and the intruder gets into your house. Some very effective devices or weapons to consider are the tasers, stun guns, batons, pepper sprays, etc.
- A taser gun is a non-lethal defense weapon that can immobilize an intruder from a safe distance. Tasers such as the military grade taser is very powerful and is used by the law enforcers all over the world. Having a taser within easy reach will help to keep you safe and secure.
- A stun gun is another non-lethal defense weapon that can immobilize an attacker at close contact. There are many kinds of stun guns such as the electric stun gun, shooting stun gun, fake mobile phone stun gun, etc. Stun guns can be conveniently carried by college girls and women commuting alone. Pocket-sized stun guns come in a variety of designs and colours.