If you’re like most people, you’re probably spending a good part of the community quarantine transfixed before your TVs or streaming gadgets. With most of our time being indoors these days, binge-watching has become a great and safe way to pass the long hours, allowing us to enjoy ourselves.
Reality TV On Demand service hayu shares some tips on how you can avoid turning into a couch potato while watching your favorite entertainment series:
- Choose your spot wisely! This is a very important rule yet is often forgotten. Find a place where you can comfortably watch at a suitable distance. This means you wouldn’t have to squint to see the screen, and you can sit while being able to stretch your legs. This space should also be well ventilated and with adequate lighting.
- Stretching is a must. Make it a habit to stretch regularly, such as at the end of every episode. Stretch your arms and neck and stand up and walk a bit. Change positions regularly so that you have good circulation. There are many websites showing stretches that you can do. If you’re into yoga, this is a good time to do those poses.
- Munch to your heart’s content! Compliment your viewing experience with your favorite go to snack or even a full meal! Whatever your cravings, nothing says complete binge-watching experience without some good food.
- Drink your water! It’s easy to forget to drink when you’re enjoying what you’re watching, so make it a point to always hydrate especially in this hot weather.
- Keep track of your sleeping habits. When you’re so engrossed with what you’re watching, you can lose sight of your regular waking hours and end up disrupting your sleep cycle. Make sure to monitor the time you allotted for your binge marathon sessions so that you get enough sleep and have enough energy for the day.
Keep all these pointers in mind so that you can comfortably enjoy your favorite shows and still be in your top shape as you check out these compelling and exciting shows on hayu!
The doctors return for part 3 of season 6 of Botched. Join Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif as they deal with some of the most extreme cases of plastic surgery and put confidence back to people through their amazing transformations. New episodes coming this August 4.
Seasons 1 and 2 of The Real Housewives of Johannesburg looks into the drama-filled lives of six wealthy and glamorous women as they jockey for power and prestige among South Africa’s rich and famous. These ladies navigate love, relationships, careers, and families while dealing with the outrageous drama that comes with being immersed in the extravagant world of Johannesburg’s elite.
Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen At Home has new shows every Wednesdays and Saturdays. Andy will remain in quarantine to shoot new episodes remotely from his apartment in New York City. Bravolebrity and celebrity guests will be interviewed via video chat for a kiki from the couch, with special games, at-home show-and-tells, and surprises.
Catch Season 1 of Listing Impossible, which follows a team of real-estate agents willing to sell the impossible. When LA’s wealthiest put their multimillion-dollar properties up for sale, they sometimes learn that the house of their dreams, with their very unique features, can end up sitting on the market for years. That’s where superstar real estate agent Aaron Kirman and his team come in. To fix up the homes and attract the right buyers, they’ll need to tell these owners the cold, hard truth—something the rich and powerful don’t always like to hear.
Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, now on Season 12, features agents Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, Tracy Tutor, James Harris and David Parnes. Making his mark on both coasts, Fredrik Eklund of Million Dollar Listing New York stirs up major drama between the agents with his LA arrival.
Want more? All these are available on hayu, the first all-reality subscription service of its kind. Discover, Download, and Watch over 8000 episodes of your favorite Hollywood and Celebrity reality shows. Sign up now via www.hayu.com or download the app to get started on your free 3-month trial and only at Php149 on the succeeding months. hayu is also available to all Cignal TV postpaid subscribers, visit www.cignal.tv for more info.