Every man loves to kiss a woman with kissable red lips.. but what if yours isn’t? Will you just let go of that dream kiss or are you willing to try something? Of course, you’ll try anything to grab that chance to lock in your lips with your special someone!
If you’re a heavy smoker and can’t live without drinking coffee 4 or 5 times a day, now’s the time to break the habit coz if you don’t know yet, both are staining your lips and teeth. Your man will definitely not enjoy kissing you, believe me.
To kick start your ultimate goal, lessen those bad habits gradually and eventually stop OR if you can stop it altogether, the better. Next is to prepare your lips for that special moment.
How to do this?
There are plenty of beauty products that specifically caters to making lips a kissable one. As I always say, it’s just a matter of which one suits you and gives the best results.
To help you in the process, you might want to start off with Celeteque DermoScience Sun Care Soothing Lip Balm
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Sun Care Soothing Lip Balm with SPF15 has a double sunscreen protection against UVA/UVB rays for the lips. Also has Mulberry Extract that lightens darkened lips and Moisturizing Oils that reduce dryness.
I have pouty lips and they used to be healthy red. Not that my husband doesn’t want to kiss me anymore, fortunately he still does no matter what my lip condition is (lol), but it’s just annoying to see myself in the mirror with chapped, wind burnt and pale lips. Especially during cold weather and I’m just staying at home most of the time so I don’t see myself putting on lipstick just to make it look alive and kissable.
The solution is simple, apply some lip gloss or lip balm. CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Sun Care Soothing Lip Balm with SPF15 worked even on the very first day of application!
Compare both images above and see the big difference.
What I love about CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Sun Care Soothing Lip Balm with SPF15
– Soon as I open the tub, I can smell something nice. Can’t pinpoint though what exactly but you’ll definitely love it too!
– It’s handy and can fit in your pouch or small bag.
– Will last a long time even if you apply every single day.
– Just a few dab on your lips and you can instantly see and feel the magic.
– As mentioned above, you’ll see it working even on the first day
– It’s Hypoallergenic and tested by Dermatologists
– The SPF15 helps protect your lips from the harmful rays of the sun
– I’m a self-confessed coffee addict though limiting my addiction now, so it truly helped in lightening the dark spots on my lips
– No more chapped and wind burn problems for me coz soon as I apply in the morning, it soothes and softens my lips
– Uber affordable for the price of PhP 190.00 or less than $5
– Available at your leading department stores, Watsons and Mercury Drug
This is one item that will definitely stay in my make up pouch! Solution for any emergency lip problem especially if you don’t fancy wearing lipsticks like me.
After 7 days of application, I got a surprise kiss from hubby of course, so torrid that it hurt after lol not complaining here hahahaha…
Itching to try it? Well, go to your nearest vendor listed above and lemme know what happened, will yah?
To know more about the company, please visit them at:
* Disclaimer – I received no compensation for this publication apart from the review products sent by Unilab. Opinions/reviews expressed on this post are 100% my own and may differ from those of yours. For detailed disclosure please read it HERE.
Remember: Before taking, consuming or using any brands or products for the first time, talk to your physician first about it and do some allergy test. Test and try it at your own risk.
For questions, REVIEW opportunities or to be featured on this blog, please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may use our form here.