If you’re someone looking for the fountain of youth, well sorry to disappoint you, it doesn’t exist. What exist are beauty products and cosmetic surgeries which can help you be beautiful physically and stay younger looking as much as your skin and body can take it. Oh let’s not forget, as much as your wallet and bank can take it too, lol.
Remember though, with all those synthetic chemical ingredients you put on your skin, you definitely need to use an effective skincare to cleanse thoroughly and bring back the balance. You are aware that all those makeups clog the pores, cause wrinkles and dark spots if you don’t remove them properly, right?
I only wear a light makeup when going out. But since I’m already in my 40s, a bit can cause different skin problems to which I totally go nuts when I see something breaking out. Well, aging is a process we can’t escape but we can delay, so even when I’m so sleepy after a hectic day out, I do clean my face before going to slumber.
What do I use to restore skin balance and cleansing? Beautiful A. M. Moisturizer and P. M. Revitalizer!
Yep, that’s the name of the product alright – Beautiful.
Beautiful Moisturizer and Revitalizer is a product from Trusted Health Products, Inc. The same company who released the successful OraMD – an all-natural liquid toothpaste/mouthwash/breath freshener rolled into one. Click this link to read my review of OraMD.
Here’s a brief description about Beautiful Moisturizer and Revitalizer
For extensive details, you may check out the features, benefits, ingredients etc at http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com/beautiful/.
The first week I used the product was during the Christmas holidays where I attended parties and gatherings, so I wore makeup all the time thus I need a really good cleanser afterwards.
I have 2 bottles of Beautiful just waiting to be used so I thought ’twas also the perfect time to start the process of reviewing them.
Observations and What I Love about Beautiful:
– The fact that it’s 100% all natural Botanical ingredients. You won’t be using a cleanser made of synthetic chemical ingredients, which will only add up to more skin problems.
– Truly clears clogged pores, removes dirt, makeup and excess oil.
– It’s an All in One skincare – cleanser, toner, moisturizer, protector, repairer, blemish controller and age-defying serum.
– Contains NO preservatives, parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, fragrances, GMO’s, dyes or additives of any kind.
– After using it for a week, I felt my face became softer, smoother and a bit whiter than usual.
– I did experience a few red blemish breakout, but nothing to worry about because it means the toxins and chemical build up has been stripped away during the detox stage. The redness will be gone in a few days. I suggest though not to use any makeup during this period so as to fully cleanse your face of all the harsh chemicals.
– Not expensive. PRICE As low as: $44.94 for the AM and PM bottles. 1 bottle cost $24.97.
– Personalised! See my name on the bottles? Awesome isn’t it?!
There’s a version for Men too, in case your guy needs some skincare lovin’. Check it out at You’re the Man
As always, I’m reminding my readers that results vary for each person. We all have different body chemistry so check with your physician first before trying this product out.
If you want to know more on how to properly take care of your body, check out the articles at Natural Health Blog and sign up to their Newsletter to get instant email updates.
You may also check out and LIKE Trusted Health Products on Facebook to avail of a $5 saving on your first order!
* Disclaimer – I received no compensation for this publication apart from the review product/s sent to me. Opinions/reviews expressed herein are 100% my own and may differ from those of yours. For detailed disclosure please read it HERE.
Remember: Before taking, consuming or using any brands or products for the first time, talk to your physician first about it and do some allergy test. Test and try it at your own risk.
For questions, REVIEW opportunities or to be featured on this blog, please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may use our form here.