More and more women these days are so into being hygienic, promoting health and wellness. Well, that’s great to hear, right? I mean, we women must take care of ourselves or suffer consequences later in life.
I’m in my 40s and during my younger days, there weren’t that many products which sole purpose were about hygiene and all. Such products were probably not that important at that time because well, life was much simpler.
In recent times and with all those new viruses and diseases breeding and evolving constantly, we can’t help but use new products to aid us in our daily lives.
With that said, here’s a brand which many women trust – pH Care!
I’ve been a constant user of this brand for many years now. Honestly, before I discovered pH Care, I used several other brands and sadly, I lost interest mainly because of the strong various scents which caused severe redness and itch on my private area plus it was a turn off when it comes to feeling fresh and clean.
Of course I had to check out other brands and lucky me, I’ve found the perfect partner night and day!
On this post, I give you pH Care Feminine Wipes Cool Wind
Here’s something you women out there should know before you finally make the switch to ph Care:
- Main ingredients are Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Panthenol and Active Cool
- These feminine wipes also have various scents you can choose from. Note that before hoarding tons for stocks, you should test which scent is perfect for you. Mine is Cool Wind because of its cooling freshness effect.
- Though they have “scents”, they’re just mildly-scented and alcohol-free.
- Every pack is pH-balanced, so you can be sure that it will not mess up with the normalcy of your PH nor triggers something out of the ordinary
- One more plus for this brand is that they test it clinically but also made it Hypoallergenic, meaning you won’t get allergies and itch all the way to the office
- It has ActiveCool for extra cool freshness even when you are out all day long
- Can be used as often as necessary especially if you are someone who frequents the nearby comfort room, lol
- Ready to go handy pack has 10 thick wipes, easy to open flap and is resealable.
What I love most about this product apart from those described above? It’s small and perfectly fits any bag or pouch!
To know more about the company, please visit them at:
Convinced? Ready to head on to the nearby grocery store to buy? No problem, go try it now!
* Disclaimer – I received no compensation for this publication apart from the review products sent by Unilab. Opinions/reviews expressed on this post are 100% my own and may differ from those of yours. For detailed disclosure please read it HERE.