The pool is one of the places I can totally relax and be at peace. But I like taking my quite time when the kids are fast asleep and the stars and moon are shining bright. Star-gazing is also a habit of mine since I was a kid and it gives me this soothing feeling and overall peace.
The pool is your one place of solitude. It’s the most relaxing place in the house and where you always love to be.
Certainly, a well maintained swimming pool is a source of eternal joy, but a poorly maintained one is a dreading place. Of course, you wouldn’t want to stay there. Without proper care and maintenance, it’s nothing but a pool of infected water.
Here are some tips to maintain it:
- Don’t let algae take over your pool. Make sure to change the water as frequent as needed, to avoid unwanted proliferation of algae.
- Shower before diving in the pool. This eliminates dust particles, pollen, bacteria or other pollutants from transferring to the water.
- Have an efficient pump and filter. If you are using rheem heat pumps, you won’t have a problem as often as cheap circulation pumps. This pump helps pushing the water thru the filter thus keeping the water unpolluted.
- Use the required and balanced chemicals such as chlorine. This keeps the pool water safe for you and your family.
- Make sure to do this on a weekly basis, to ensure proper maintenance.
It isn’t really that hard to keep a properly maintained swimming pool. You can even add this to your daily exercise regimen – get the sifter and get all those dried leaves and what nots on the water. Seriously, if you don’t take care of your swimming pool, it can also cause diseases in the family, such as skin diseases and allergies. So, always make it in tip-top shape.